Accelerated Reader Program
Elizabeth Baldwin’s New Home-School Reading Connection
Here’s how the program works. When your child has finished reading an accelerated reader book at home or in school he/she will take a quiz at school. If your child passes the quiz he/she earns points. Recognition and rewards are given when a child reaches a certain point club.
This year’s point clubs are:
· 25 point – earn a certificate
· 50 point – earn a pencil and bookmark
· 75 point – earn a pin
· 100 point – earn a bracelet
· 150 point – earn a water bottle
· 200 point – earn an invitation to the Principal’s Pizza Party!
Encourage your child to read. Read with your child. Reward their success.