- Employee Retirement Benefits Fact Sheet
One page overview of retirement benefits afforded PSD full-time employees including state pension (including contribution rates), 403b
offering, social security, etc.
- 'Are You Considering Retirement?' Retirement Checklist
One page step-by-step overview of the retirement process.
- Employees' Retirement System of Rhode Island
The Employees' Retirement System of Rhode Island (ERSRI) is the state retirement system that all school department employees pay into for their pension.
The state retirement system places a portion of your retirement in a 'defined contribution plan' with TIAA-CREF.
- 403(b) Retirement Program
A voluntary extra pre-tax retirement option available to Pawtucket School Department Employees via The Omni Group.
- Pawtucket Senior Center
The Pawtucket Senior Center offers assistance with retirement planning, Social Security and Medicare.
- Social Security Administration | Medicare
Pawtucket School Department employees pay into Social Security in addition to your pension.